CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 31, 2007

serendipity...

31 July 2007
Received a new job offer

1 August 2007
Signed the papers for my new job

2 August 2007
Resigned from current job

4 to 14 August 2007
ON HOLIDAY (10 days!)

15 to 29 August 2007
Last days at current job (11 working days of not doing too much!)

26 August 2007
My first ever 21km race

30 and 31 August 2007
On leave – 2 days leave balance to clear (girly lunches and retail therapies were the order of these 2 days)

It was a sweet, sweet month! The order of things that happened this month fell into places so perfectly! How fabulous was that? I love you August 2007!!! Come September, it will be another new beginning in my work life. I am not too excited about it - I know myself - nothing good will come out of anything when I get too excited. It is important to remain calm with the challenges coming my way and lower my expectations.

Three months before we hit December (my favourite month!) and I am hoping for a smooth sailing from now till the end of the year.

0 comments: