CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 20, 2006

it is a small, small world...

Since I’ve been in this new organisation, not only have I met some nice people but some of those people are familiar faces from the past. You know the saying that goes, "the past may come back to haunt you." But not in this case. I am glad to have met these people again.

So, on top of those people who came from the organization I have left (there are quite a bit of them here), there is J. We attended the same course in the early nineties. Then, there is Fifi. We worked with the same American MNC back in the late nineties. Perhaps there could be others who I may have known but this moment, only the above which I have mentioned. I am so glad to have met both of them again, especially Fifi because I saw some old photos with her in it recently from when we worked for the same firm.

It is a small world after all.

0 comments: