CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

caffeine city....

That sleep last night must have been good because yours truly is in a seriously good mood today, despite not having any work to do. Mind you, this is the calm before the storm. I have been told that the project will only kick off end of August. But hey, I am up for the challenge! Give it to me, baby!

I had my new boss came up to me late this morning and said to me, “Go for lunch now and come back at 2. You might as well enjoy it now.” And on that green light, I went for lunch and ventured around. That was when I discovered that the area around my office is a coffee haven. Gasp. Saliva dripping. Well, I am, after all, a caffeine addict.

There are varieties of coffee establishments here:

Starbucks
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Spinelli’s
Pacific Coffee
San Francisco Coffee
The Coffee Connoisseur (TCC)

Man, I am spoilt for choice. However, I have told myself that I am going to allow myself only a cup of caramel or Irish cream latte once a week. And that is what I am going to stick to. At least now, I can rotate from one coffee establishment to another. I am excited already.

Oh my, this is my second post in one day and I have not even had more than one dosage of caffeine today. What is going on??? :-)

0 comments: