CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 03, 2007

a letter to arsene...

Dear Mr Wenger,

As you may already know, last night, the goddamn AC Milan slashed Manchester United's hopes of a treble this season. Their tactics of closing down on the likes of Ronaldo, Rooney and Carrick didn’t make the game any exciting. Their counter attack, however, has left our defence in a bit of a shame. United's performance was less than stellar but statistics has shown that United has never done well on Italian soil. But I think you don't need me to tell you details on this - you've played Italian oppositions before and I must sure you must agree that they don’t really play exciting football.

Anyway, since United could not go for a treble, the least we, the fans, would want is to end the season with at least a treble over Chelsea i.e. beat them next Wed, 9 May, win the Premiership & beat them again during the FA Cup final on 19 May. Please do us a favour and whip Chelsea's butt this weekend. I am very sure that Arsenal would like to get maximum points out that game against the Blues. Besides, I think there is a need to let "The Special One" know that he is not so special anymore and that his touch is no longer turning everything into gold.

Mr Wenger, I know you will not let us the football fans down and provide us with at least an exciting match (if there be drama on the pitch, that would be a plus) against the Blues this Sunday and end this season with a high for all of us!

Your ardent admirer,
(Apart from my constant admiration for Sir Alex & the players at Man U, that is)
Tuesday's Child

PS : I just love it when you speak English with your French accent. I certainly enjoy your comments during the post-match interviews. Winks!

0 comments: