CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

the bitch switch is on - part 1 of infinity...

As a woman, I am entitled to bitch, whenever I want, wherever I want. It is my right since I don't seem to have much control over the hormonal activities in me.

So, what is the deal with some of these old women with their outrageously bright coloured hair? I saw a few this morning with their mahogony, red, fushia and what have you hair colour! The 70's punk era called and they want their hair back! Are you tired of your black hair and you want something different? This is not like clothes where if you have too many black, you can add some splashes of colour. For the love of God, this is your hair! Good woman, grow up! What were you thinking? Obviously you did not! Outrageous hair colouring must be banned to people who are above 25.

1 comments:

Milky Marmalade said...

damn right. will have to have a word with my mother about this fuschia hair colour of hers!