CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 31, 2006

simply new...

After two years, I thought I change the template on this blog. It is not like I have not thought about this before. I have been for a while. It is just that I could not find anything that is nice and suits my personality until I found this one. It is simple and the girl on the banner represents yours truly - music always keeps me company. Thanks to Isnaini.com – the designer of this template.

Today being new year’s eve, some of us may be getting ready to party and welcome a brand new year. Perhaps the following mashed-up tracks would put you in a party mood. These tracks are simply brilliant! They are basically two songs which are mixed with music from one song and with a capella from another. Typically, the music and vocals comes from a completely different genres. The other defintion of these mash-up tracks is bastard pop, which I find quite amusing. The discovery of bastard pop was made after a friend sent me a mashed-up video of Justin Timberlake vs 2 Unlimited called Sexy Twlight Back. Now, we are both hooked and have been on the hunt for such mashed-up tracks on the Internet since. The playlist I have put together are a few of my favourite and they would be something that you would want to dance the night away to and usher in the New Year with a bang! Party on!

Mashed-Up Playlist

Madonna vs Black Eyed Peas – Humps Up
Justin Timberlake vs 2 Unlimited – Sexy Twilight Back
Franz Ferdinand vs Kelis – Take Me Out (for a Milkshake)
Destiny’s Child vs Britney Spears – Lose My Toxic Breath

0 comments: