CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

it is about time!!!

I cannot believe that it took me 4 months to get my China holiday photos uploaded on my Yahoo Photo Album! I finally did it last Saturday. Not only did I upload photos from my trip to China, I have also uploaded other photos from my holidays in recent years. It was quite a productive few hours as far as yours truly is concerned and I was quite pleased that I got this task sorted. I am just bad at this – getting worse from before. I need to improve on this.

To view photos from my China trip, click on the following links:

Beijing

Hangzhou & Shanghai

I have put a permanent link of my Yahoo Album at the sidebar – so do check in once in a while for new photos. In the meantime, enjoy the other photos which I have uploaded.

Enjoy!

0 comments: