CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 16, 2007

escapade...

Bloody hell! Has it been that long since I actually updated my blog?? Unf!@#$%believable!

It has been a crazy month. Work was one thing. Adjusting to an extreme change in diet was another. I was attempting to cut back my carbohydrate intake to just 10% a day that one week which led to some dire consequences. The mood swings were at the extreme and I was not coping with it very well. It got to a point where I had a row with a friend over NOTHING, was shedding tears like there was no tomorrow and it was not even my PMS week! Bizarre, I know. For a moment there, I thought I was going insane and may need to get help. But as I fine tuned my diet, I was right back on track. Thank GOD!!! I could not live with myself with my mood hanging low all the time.

You know you need a vay-kay when every little thing gets to you – that was how I feel each time I talk to anyone at work on projects that we are working on. However, we will be having a long weekend this week, what with Chinese New Year holidays. Four days off from work! Hurrah! What more could one ask for? So, yours truly is looking forward to getting away from the insane world of work and just chill.

Speaking of getting away, it reminded me of a Janet Jackson’s song called ‘Escapade’. That kind of song puts you in a mood for a holiday (another song is Madonna’s Holiday for obvious reasons). I remember watching her performed the song on the American Music Award in 1990 (God, that song is like 17 years old now!!) – I love it so much that I watched it over and over again and trying to follow her dance steps. But alas, I have accepted the fact that I have two left feet and probably why I have not quit my day job till now. I guess I will just have to enjoy the choreography from the video and just do the dance steps in my dreams.

1 comments:

Milky Marmalade said...

Was watching this guy on Oprah last night. U might like his ideas, it's worked on Oprah for 15 years:

http://www.oprah.com/health/bob/bestlife/diet/diet_main.jhtml

And u won't go hungry!