CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

my life in crushes...

Upon reading Sara Dalin’s (of Bananarama fame) list of men she fancied in a magazine, I thought, "I have my own list too. Why not?"

Here it is... The TOP 10 men who I’ve fancied:

10 Donny Osmond (of Donny & Marie Fame in the 70’s)
My first crush when I was six. I used to get really upset for missing their weekly shows on the tele.

9 Rick Springfield
My first exposure to a rock star. He was extremely good-looking for someone who was like 15 years older than I was.

8 Bryan Robson
My first craze with footballers. He is handsome and one of the talented footballers in the 80’s.

7 Larry Mullen Jr (U2’s Drummer)
He has that cool bad boy image that a girl would fantasise about.

6 Alan Wilder (Depeche Mode’s Keyboardist)
The bad boy of the New Wave Era but I think he’s decent under all that make-up and black leather.

5 Harrison Ford
Nah, I didn’t fancy him during the Star Wars days. More during his role as Jack Ryan of Tom Clancy’s novels like Clear and Present Danger, Patriot Games, etc.

4 John Taylor (Duran Duran’s bassist)
It must be the square chin that caught my eye. And his good looks too.

3 Ryan Giggs (Winger at Man Utd)
It is either his skills or the time when he bared his chest after scoring that magnificent winning goal against Arsenal in the 1999’s FA Cup Semi final.

2 Rick Astley (former teaboy turned late 80's hit making celebrity)
Never gonna give you up. What is it about him that I like?

1 Hugh Grant
Timeless… sigh.

0 comments: