CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 23, 2005

new toy.....

Last week, yours truly got herself a brand new cell phone. It is a Nokia 6101 - A flip phone. I was never a fan of flip phone after seeing my colleague having to give a slight knock of his Motorola flip phone before he could say hello.

That was a few years ago and my view of the flip phone has changed after watching several television series where the character looked really cool answering a call from a flip phone. So yes, I want to look cool answering my phone. (I also think I need to get a real life!)

I have abandoned (well, not entirely because there are still some memorable text messages in there which I'd like to keep) my non-flip Siemens S55 cell phone. It is still in a good condition but what made me buy a new phone is that my Siemens is almost 3 years old now and some of the features which I always wanted to use are not working as well as I have expected.

So, this new 'puppy' has all what I need in a phone. It may not have the ultimate features like blue tooth or 5 megapixels built-in camera but I am quite satisfied. I am still trying to get used to some of the features and also trying to type text the Nokia way - I kept reverting to the Siemens format, which sometimes frustrates me but that will go away soon. And I am looking to put my favourite MP3s songs as my ring tones. Still thinking what would be cool.

It has been a week and I am still excited. Flipping away I am, from now on with my new slick black Nokia flip phone.

0 comments: