CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

reality bites....

The last few weeks have been like a dream when I had a whirlwind holiday:

  • A few days in Dubai to spend time with Sal & family
  • Spent time with Kevin in England and in the 9 days there, tried to see as much of the country as I can, taking me to Bearsted in Kent, Isle of Wight, Hampton Court, Cambridge & Brighton. Met with Rob, Rachel & family, who showed me around the Isle of Wight.
  • A week in Paris where I have been able to see the city in a French perspective with much help from Cyrille & Pierre. Also, a scooter perspective of Paris with Jim.

Much fun was had and now reality sets in as I struggle to cope with jet lag and braving my way to work. The few weeks away from work and this country has done me good : with time to reflect and see things from a different perspective - A few of which will appear as posts on this blog. Film at 11.

0 comments: