CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

hello, hello. i'm at a place called vertigo..part III

As a matter of fact, yes, I have been at a place called Vertigo since returning from my holiday. I was struggling with jet lag – what usually takes me 3 days to get over took me almost 10 days – and the heat here was unbearable and trying to sleep was a torture with the heat. At work, it was like going on a roller coaster ride that never ends. With the endless meetings, I could hardly get any real work done. By the time I get home, I don’t feel like doing anything but just lie in bed and not let my brain do any work – so I stare into space a lot. Hence, this blog has been on holiday. However, yours truly is doing her best to put her thoughts into words here real soon. Come back now, why don't you?

0 comments: