CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 11, 2005

she is back...

I am talking about Mariah Carey, whose latest single, We Belong Together, has been on the Billboard Charts for three weeks now. I just can’t get that tune out of my head. I have been listening it over and over again on my iPod when I am travelling to and from work as well as when I am home. Call me crazy but according to my iPod play count, I have listened to this song for over 200 times. It is one those classic Mariah’s ballet - like her earlier hits in the 90’s – Vision of Love, Love Takes Time, One Sweet Day, Can't Let Go, etc – It’s catchy!

When I first heard We Belong Together, I just know that she has made a strong comeback. I have always been a fan of her music. I couldn’t care less if she dresses like a slut or behaves like a bimbo sometimes – the tracks, which she writes and produces have always grabs my attention to her music. I believe that she will be around for a while. Like Madonna, she will continue to re-invent herself and her music. However, the classic Mariah track like this one will always be my preference. Some of the tracks from her new album are quite good as well.


If you want to listen to this track, which I have listening to for about 200 times over the last 2 weeks and see what the big deal is, click here. Enjoy! I know I have, I am and I will.

0 comments: