CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

the emancipation of me...

… from the world of work. In a few hours, I will be leaving for my annual holiday. Very unusual for me to go on a holiday in May, when typically, I would go in September. After having gone through grueling months at work and not going for a long holiday last year, I truly deserve this holiday. So, I may or may not update this blog while I am away – holiday also means not having any contact with tools that you use at work and at home.

Also, I have emancipated myself from the gruelling hours of packing. I love travelling but packing, I hate. I never seems to be able to get the right touch. It is either I pack too much or too little. My friend, Sal suggested that I bring a few because I can always send it to the laundry later. Honestly, I don't like to even think about that while I am on holiday. So, hell with it this time - I am going to be struggling with one heavy luggage at least a few times throughout this holiday, since I will be making some travelling on public transport. Yikes! Well, I've gone through worse because at least this luggage comes with some wheels. I have travelled before without a wheely bag, so can you imagine just how bad that is??

Hi! Ho! Hi! Ho! Off for my vay-kay, here I go! :-)

0 comments: