CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

running knackered...

I was feeling blah yesterday. Completely knackered from the weekend. This is what happened when you made full use of your weekend, be productive. The result is you feeling blue on a Monday.... waiting for the clock to strike six, so that you can rush home and lie on your bed.

Anyway, on Sunday, I took part in the Passion Run for the second year running. Last year, I signed up for the 10km Women's Open but this year, I signed up for 15km Women's Open. After the disastrous marathon the weekend before, this run was not so much about improving my personal best. It was just another leisure run, what with the route was along the beach at East Coast.

I checked my results today, off course. I was not all out to win it but I am interested in my timing. I completed the route in 1 hour and 48 minutes. My previous 15km race, I completed it in 1 hour and 59 minutes. An improvement of 11 minutes. I finished 307 out of 661 female runners who completed the run. It has been almost two years since I started running but I still believe that there are plenty of room for improvement.

No, I was not knackered from this run. In fact, I was full of energy after that. I spent the afternoon at the pool with a couple of my friends and their kids. I think starting your Sunday as early as 5am and your activities did not end until 9pm, could leave you shattered. Hence, the blah feeling yesterday.
I am looking forward to the weekend already now.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks