CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

the seventh day...

Yesterday was my seventh working day at this new job. I do not have any opinions, views or any feelings about being here for the last week or so.

Yesterday was also the anniversary of 911 but honestly, who gives a damn anymore? I know I don't. So yes, I spent a minute in silence at Old Trafford with 70,000 other fans in 2002 during the first anniversary but it is now time to move on. I am sorry that people had died but the mourning period is way over.

Ok, so this is a contradictary to my entry on Princess Diana, where I am remembering her and all. Goes to show that I don't care much about what's going in the Land of the Free - it is not so much the land of the free anymore now, innit?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In fact I was about to post a comment in agreement to your last sentence...
But...
You know...
I'm french... :p

Tuesday's Child said...

Those few words said millions! Anyway, we both have the same feeling about... well, you know... so there!