CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

high..

I am high on the happy side… despite being tired still, had a bad sun burn on my face and shoulders, my luggage went missing in action while in transit and having to go to work today after only landing in Singapore only the day before.

The last ten days has been the longest ten days but in a good way. I’ve spent ten days in the good company of Kevin and Ger in good ol’ China on a holiday. It started off with a stumble but there was no letup after that. Good times were had.

I’ve been to China before but only to Shanghai and it was for work. This time around, it was for a holiday. I left that country with a different impression – a good one. China has its setbacks but if you look beyond that, this country has much potential. There are still much to be developed but from what I’ve seen, they are getting there. Hong Kong! Singapore ! Watch out !!

There will be more details of the holiday in the next few days. I am trying to get back to the hang of things – that is the one thing I don’t like about holidays… the end of it. I used to get awfully depressed when returning from holidays but this holiday has ended with a high. So, I am happy despite it being a somewhat short holiday. I hope to maintain this feeling for a while.

0 comments: