CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

vegas to miami to new york...

Since 2001, I have been a huge fan of CSI (Crime Scene Investigation) - an American forensic drama that became very popular the angle that it has focused on how a crime is solved. Forget about theories, let the evidence do the talking. I was totally hooked since I first saw the first episode. It left me hungry for more. Each time I watch an episode, I become immerse into it, wanting to solve the crime based on the evidence collected before the episodes end. And I have to wait for a week before I can 'work' on my next 'crime'.

However, after Vegas, came CSI Miami. The crimes to be solved became more intrigue.

Before long, New York came .. CSI New York.

Forensic galore!!!

And the best part is, the cable channel was airing all three at the same time with Sunday night being the CSI marathon where the episode from each cities would be aired back to back. How cool is that? If I missed all the episode during the week, I have a 3-hour fest of trying to solve crimes.

However, tomorrow, it will be the season finale for CSI Vegas - 2 hour season finale, directed by Quentin Tarantino. It should be Kill-Bill like. This season of CSI Vegas has impressed me. My eyes are glued to the tele each time. It just gets better and better each season and with this season finale directed by Mr Tarantino, it should be interesting because it seems like the plot is something which the writers have never taught of.

CSI Miami is just as good but we will have to see the new season which will begin next week. Sad thing is one of my favourite CSI from Miami will no longer be in the new season. Such a shame! I thought he is rather cute - a cute geeky guy... what more can a geeky woman ask for. ;-)

CSI New York is rather textbook. Well, perhaps with all the other CSI episodes I have been watching, I have somewhat gained some insights into the world of forensics.

If only I could turn back time and go into the path of forensics. I could be one of those crime scene investigators, processing crime scene and evidence. Oh well, the key words here are 'if' and 'only'. I guess, I will have to settle for solving crimes in my head while watching CSI on the tele.

0 comments: