CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 18, 2005

hello, hello. i'm at a place called vertigo..part II

today, i was in vertigo...

lack of sleep (only 6 hours... i need at least 7.5 hours)
cranky as hell at work. little things got me worked up. snapped at every little thing that came my way.

i went to the gym during lunch - to bust my stress away. it is amazing how a week of not going to gym can change your stamina level. i have been going regularly for the last two months and last week, i had to skip because of, what else, work. picking things up today at cycle challenge class was indeed a challenge. but the music in the class got me in a trance. these high-powered music just got me going. what was sweet was the last 3 minutes, we were cycling to U2's Vertigo. how cool was that??

despite a good workout, a nice sauna and a cold shower, i was still vertigo... i think what i really need is a good night sleep.

good night, world!

0 comments: