CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 03, 2005

hi & lo lites..

the highlights of my 2004 would be:

1. trip to bangkok in June with my friend, Liz, where we were shopping like crazy because everything is so cheap. we also went for some sightseeings, mind you.



2. trip to hong kong in August to meet my friend, Kevin and his friend, Ger. both of them flew in from europe. Kevin has worked in Asia before but Ger was an Asia-virgin - so we showed him the town & had a blast. Ger was impressed.


The low lights of my 2004 would be:

the killer waves which hit several Asian nations and changed the shorelines on boxing day. looking at the pictures (WARNING: The photo gallery from the link contains graphic images that may be disturbing.) of families griveing and bodies of dead children makes me break into tears. I just could not control it sometimes.

0 comments: