CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 04, 2004

bienvenue dans la blogosphère...

hot off the press - encore une victoire de canard!! (i think that means another duck victory if translated directly from french). Wh0, my friend from France, was the one who got me going on this blog thing. i've heard and read about blog before but never thought that i'd be having one. Wh0's blog seems to inspire and after reading the other blogs whose link I found from Who's blog, i figured, "why not?"

it has been over a week since i started this blog and i find that it somehow helps me release my stress and off load the tons of things in my head. well, i always have something to say about everything that is going on, so why not put it here??

thank you Wh0 for the inspiration and for putting me in the blog network!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Encore une victoire de canard is a sentence that is from a TV ad in France ;)
I feel exactly the same as you about blogging, it is a way to relax and also for me it was a way to take time to think about my life.

Once again Bienvenue !

Wh0