CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

me and the married man..

I bet you all think that this is going to be my confessions of an affair I had with a married man. Well, you are so wrong!! Some of my closest friends are happily married men. There is nothing wrong with that. And some of my closest friends are also men who have been spoken for. And they are nice men. Now I know why I am still single.... all the good men are married, spoken for or gay. Well, at least if you have a good gay male friend, he could be your gay best friend. I am still in search of one by the way.

Anyway, the point of this post is about how my feeling for a married man was rekindled recently. We used to work in the same corporation a few years ago. I never really took notice of him. Mind you, I don't go around gawking at men in the office like most of my colleagues think and besides; he wasn't exactly the type of man I am fond of. However, my perception changed. As I continued having conversations with him, I found him attractive... the whole works... the physics, the personality, etc. Then, I found out that he is married, happily married.

The rule of MY thumb is never cross the line with a married man. It is so morally wrong. Also, there is no way in hell is he going to leave his wife for you. He may say that he will but he will keep you hanging without a string. And if you pursue it, don’t you feel guilty? You are living in a relationship, which is a lie. And what does that say about that married man? You are married and you still want to have part-time relationship? I’d rather be relationship-less than go through this. Some of you may beg to differ and I understand. Like I have stressed, it is the rule of MY thumb.

So, despite my recent re-encounter with this married man (he still looks good, I tell you and still charming as ever) and I had all these funny feelings in me when I was talking with him. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach, the blood rushing all over my body and my heart was racing. But I am going to leave all those feelings the way they are – that funny feeling.

0 comments: