CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 07, 2006

je rêve d'un palais...

It seems like I have upset some comrades from the French quarters with all my talk about English palaces, castles and what have you. Well, I have visited Chateau de Versailles in France in 1997 and I was impressed. I have also visited Chateau de Vaux le Vicomte – inspired by Versailles in 2002. I have yet to discover another French palace since Chateau de Vaux le Vicomte. My fear is that these other French palaces may not be on par with the beauty of Versailles - it has been my benchmark. I guess it is just a matter of time before I discover another French palace. In the meantime, 2007 – Blenheim Palace and who knows, maybe un chateau en France in the same year as Blenheim. We shall see.

0 comments: